Anonymous Login Code:
Code Entry Page
Save this code which is required to update your response at a later time.
Page 1 of 3
A Questionnaire survey of interested stakeholders on events of URBAN-EU-CHINA Innovation Platform on Sustainable Urbanisation (中欧可持续城镇化创新平台项目影响评估调查问卷)
URBAN-EU-CHINA EVENTS QUESTIONNAIRE - BACKGROUND (中欧可持续城镇化创新平台项目影响评估调查背景信息)
To whom is the survey addressed? (谁是问卷调查对象?)
This survey is addressed to interested stakeholders on events of URBAN-EU-CHINA Innovation Platform on Sustainable Urbanisation. The selection of the events as the most important URBAN-EU-CHINA activities for impact assessment analysis was approved by the management board and advisory board at the 3rd URBAN-EU-CHINA event cluster held in Beijing in September 2018.
Why this survey? (这份问卷的调查目的是什么?)
Within the framework of URBAN-EU-CHINA and based on the objectives of the EU-China Innovation Platform, the impact assessment is one task (1.4) within WP1 Joint Policy Strategies. The responsible partners – the Leibniz Institute of Ecological Urban and Regional Development (IOER) and the China Intelligent Urbanization Co-creation Center for High Density Region of Tongji University (TJU-CIUC) – are assessing the short- and medium-term impacts of the most important URBAN-EU-CHINA platform activities, including the challenges, potential unintended side-effects as well as the stakeholders they are intended to address. The survey aims to collect impact evidence regarding the participating stakeholders of URBAN-EU-CHINA events.
What are the assessment criteria? (影响评估的标准是什么？)
(1) The extent of influence and impact of the URBAN-EU-CHINA events on urban planning and implementation towards sustainable urbanisation.
(2) The extent of the added value the URBAN-EU-CHINA events achieve in the promotion of EU-China partnerships as well as the promotion of collaboration between cities and/or industry partners in the field of sustainable urbanisation.
(3) The extent to which the URBAN-EU-CHINA events increase confidence in collaboration between established EU-China city partnerships.
(4) The extent to which the URBAN-EU-CHINA events offer appropriate forms of consulting for sustainable urbanisation on the municipal level, e.g. engaging participation of private and public stakeholders, additional investments.
(5) The extent to which the URBAN-EU-CHINA events enhance the visibility of EU-China partnership on sustainable urbanisation.
(6) The extent of public outreach of the URBAN-EU-CHINA events.
(7) The extent to which the URBAN-EU-CHINA events engage in and contributes to public discourse.
How to answer? (如何回答问卷？)
Based on the agreement of the URBAN-EU-CHINA consortium, interested stakeholders on URBAN-EU-CHINA events are invited to complete this survey with their views on the impact of the events.
This survey is and its feedback is treated according to the
For more information about URBAN-EU-CHINA and events, please visit our website: